Sunday, March 8, 2015

The cat is out of the bag..



This is Fig, a free pattern I made for the Sew Mama Sew Six Weeks of Softie Love and you can download the pattern from their site.
A big thank you to Beth and Kristin for asking me to be part of this great series - I am loving all the new to me softie makers that have been featured. It is so nice to see so much great stuff happening in the world of toymaking. It can be a bit lonely being a toy maker in a world of quilters but this series has introduced so many great people that my instagram and facebook feeds are being filled with toys !
(Let's make it an annual event).

(Yep I'll fill you in on the other news just as soon as I am allowed)


15 comments:

  1. So delightful Jodie! The force is so with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little mouse!! Thank you for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can hardly wait to see your fabric range, it's sure to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Christchurch, Miss Jodie! And hello to the fabulously French Fig - what a little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please tell me that there is a book in the pipeline? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. different cat, different bag!

    you are unique, Jod, but never alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabric?? So you might be getting involved with quilts after all - even if indirectly. I await more news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer to think of myself as someone who sews all kinds of useless crap - and not just a quilter. (Hey, it keeps me off the streets :)(
    You have 3D skills most quilters admire and envy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! :) I'm with Granny Maud's Girl. Although I don't make up useless crap. ;)
    Everything else, I identify with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI FIG. Looking slightly French and rather fancy if you don't mind my saying so x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Btw I find sitting on cheese can sometimes be a solace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YIPEEE!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see it at market!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh now I'm really excited!,, more awesomeness from you, ayay!!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!