Sunday, April 17, 2016

Nod if you can hear me

 

Yes the sampling arrived. Do you know I get five metres of each print in my sampling?... In this case 20 prints . One hundred metres of fabric - that seems so mountainous but once it is tucked away on bolts it seems like not much at all.

I have made three quilt tops and given them to the wonderful Jeanette of Precious Thyme Quilting here in Ballarat. I made a fourth but have yet to sew the blocks together. (I fell out of love with it). I have cut up a zillion things and sewn some fruit.

I have written and re-written the to-do list each day and just like the weatherman I work on short and long range predictions, I cross reference and highlight. I borrow time from here and there and I always feel like I am running behind.

It is a madness.

 

16 comments:

  1. Nodding here.....goodluck.... I'm sure you will get it all done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so l was going to suggest a catch up, a wine and a chat onfthe Friday of CF Unplugged but maybe l can come and help in some way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so l was going to suggest a catch up, a wine and a chat onfthe Friday of CF Unplugged but maybe l can come and help in some way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nod indeed. But so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! All that sweet fabric! I can't wait to see what you've made. The floor mat looks divine and as soon as I can I'll be ordering some bunnies! Good luck with the prep, I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you hear the marbles rattling in my head as I nod? 100 meters of fabric -- dreamy. LOL I can't wait to see ALL of your amazing creations with this darling collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks super cute to me, good luck with the to do list and remaining time frame to achieve it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the little engine that could, Jod - I just don't know how you do it ( and you probably don't either). Good luck with getting it all done and not going completely bonkers.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nod, you will do it, as you do and hopefully feeling a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nodding. We can see you & you will do it because you always do.
    Try to enjoy the madness.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bon courage - which is French for 'nodding'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous fabrics! I love the delicious radishes in those beautiful colours and those lovely little bunnies....x Good luck with everything!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! I looove those bunnies. I always feel behind and I don't have anywhere near what you have to do. Good luck with it all. You are a super star.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nod, Nod, Nod. I can't see your picture -- guess I'll just have to wait until market to see the real thing!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!